General Information: The material and information contained on this Website is provided for general information purposes only and should not be relied on for making business decisions without consulting primary sources of information or specific professional advice.
Warranty and Guarantee: This Web site is provided “as is” and Operon does not, expressly or impliedly, warrant, guarantee or make any representations concerning the use, results of use or inability to use or access the information or contents of the Website, in terms of the accuracy, reliability, completeness, functionality, performance, continuity, timeliness or otherwise, fitness for a particular purpose and/or non-infringement.
Limitation of Liability: Operon assumes no responsibility for information contained in this Website and specifically disclaims any and all liability, whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with access to or use of the Website, its content, or downloading any from it, errors, inaccuracies, mistakes, negligence, omissions, or misleading or defamatory statements, even if Operon has been advised of the possibility of such damages, reliance on the content, delays in transmission, interruption in telecommunications, viruses, theft or destruction of information, acts of God, or unauthorized access to the Website or related information. Operon specifically disclaims any and all liability arising from any content posted by a third party on any bulletin board contained in this Website, including any content which may be offensive, profane or obscene. Operon reserves the right to remove content that is deemed unacceptable. The Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites operated by third parties. Operon is not responsible for the privacy practices or policies of such third party Web Sites. The User will be solely responsible for privacy and secrecy of such information.
Email: Operon does not guarantee response to any e-mails received by Operon through their Website. Operon does not warrant the privacy and/or security of e-mails during internet transmission.
Jurisdiction: Operon generates and maintains this Website from India and Indian Laws will have exclusive jurisdiction over this Website. The User hereby consents and submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Bangalore regarding any disputes arising out of or in connection with this Website.
Trademark Notice: All trademarks used and appearing on the Website, except those specifically excluded by reference, belong exclusively to Operon. All rights, title and interests accruing from the same, statutory or otherwise wholly and absolutely vest with Operon. Any use of Operon’s trademarks without prior written approval would constitute an offence under the laws of India and international treaties governing the same. Trade marks or brand names of third parties, if any, appearing on the Website, is duly acknowledged as belonging to the lawful owners of the said trademarks.
Copyright Notice: Except as otherwise noted on this Website, the contents of this Website are copyrighted © 2007 – 2016 by Operon. All rights are reserved. No part of the information on this Website, including text, graphics and html code, may be reproduced or transmitted in any form by any means without the express written consent of Operon. The owners of copyrights are Operon its affiliates or third party licensors. Operon reserves the right to remove any content or links that allegedly infringes any other person’s copyright at any point of time. Contents on the Website which belong to third party have been reproduced after taking prior permission from the said party and the copyright of such contents would remain exclusively with the said third party. Operon shall not be responsible for any mistakes which might appear in such contents.
- The Website is not designed to collect and/or receive any personally identifiable information by itself. Operon is not able to identify you personally unless you access Website and/or provide any personally identifiable information.Active collection of information: Operon collects personal information that you enter into data fields on Operon Web sites. For example, you may submit your name, postal address, email address, and/ or other information in order to receive information about various subjects. To protect your privacy, you should not provide Operon with any information that is not specifically requested.
3. Passive Collection of information: Operon Websites may collect information about your visits to Operon Web sites without you actively submitting such information. This information may be collected using various technologies, such as cookies, Internet tags, and web beacons. The Website may capture some of this information, such as the URL of the website you just visited, Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, GPS location data, mobile phone service provider, details of operating system, the browser version your computer, etc. Passive information collection technologies can make your use of the Website easier by allowing Operon to provide better service, customize sites based on consumer preferences, compile statistics, analyse trends, and otherwise administer and improve the Website. Such information collected by these technologies cannot be used to identity you without additional identifiable information.
- Operon does not support “spamming”. Spamming is defined as sending unsolicited emails, usually of a commercial nature, in large numbers and repeatedly to individuals with whom the sender has had no previous contact or who have declined to receive such communications. In contrast, Operon may send periodic emails to its visitors on area of interest expressed by them, however giving you the choice of opting out of such service.
Protection of personal information
- Operon will maintain adequate technical and organizational security measures to protect personally identifiable information.Links to other websites
Use of our websites by children
- Operon does not knowingly collect or use any personal information from children (we define “children” as minors younger than 18) on the Website. We do not knowingly allow children to communicate with us, or use any of our online services. If you are a parent and become aware that your child has provided us with information, please contact us and we will work with you to address this issue.
Change in Policy