BC 6800 :
Fully Automatic Cell Counter. Based on SF Cube cell analysis technology for WBC, 5-Part diff, NRBC, RET and PLT-OFocusing Flow-DC method for RBCand PLT. 37 reportable parameters.
- 37 reportable parameters
- 17 research parameters
- 2 histograms for RBC and PLT
- 3 scattergrams (3D) for DIFF, NRBC and RET
- 6 scattergrams (2D) for DIFF, BASO, NRBC, RET, RET-EXT, PLT-O
- Loading capacity : Up to 100 sample tubes
- Data storage capacity: Up to 100,000 patient results including all numeric and graphical information.
- Printout: Various printout formats and user-defined formats available
- Operating environment : Temperature: 15ºC~32ºC
- Humidity: 30%~85%
- Who is the manufacturer?
- What is the test principle involved?
SF Cube cell analysis technology
- What are the accessories provided as package?
Leo I Lyse
Leo II Lyse
and PC included
- What is the warranty of the product?
Warranty is 1 year from the date of installation
- What are the test parameters that can be performed?
- Which type of sample used?
EDTA venous capillary and whole blood
- What is the sampling mode?
Autoloader and closed tube
Upto 125 samples per hour (CBC+DIFF)
Upto 90 samples per hour (CBC+DIFF+RET)
Upto 40 samples per hour (Body Fluid)
- What is the printout option?
Various printout formats and user defined formats available