It is a high-end fully automatic blood coagulation tester, It uses coagulation method, immune turbidimetry and chromogenic substrate method to accurately detect different coagulation items, with Ten Measuring Channels, Continuous auto loading of cuvettes with unique “Manipulator grip” system.
- Instrument support PT/INR, APTT/RATIO, FIBRINOGEN, D-Dimer, LUPUS PANEL, AT3, FV APCR & Factor Assay Testing.
- Measuring System: Mechanical (Ball Viscosity Method)/Chromogenic/Immunologic/Delta E Measurements with minimum 10 Channel Measurement.
- Cuvettes: Single cuvette to support all the type of measurements. Minimum 1000 Cuvettes should be loaded on the system with automatic transport of cuvettes to testing for measurements and eventual discard in the bin.
- Probes: Two probe robotic assembly for better throughputs and reduced cross contamination.
- 100,000 patient data & 90days Qc Data.
- Throughput: 180T/Hr samples per hour
- Minimum 35 sample positions required(Convertible to reagents)
- Up to 20 Reagent Position
- At least Two stirrer positions for reagents
- Automatic Liquid level detection